Co-Location, Rack Space & More
We offer hosting space in our Data Centres for customer racks, servers and network equipment to enable the operation of co-location, business continuity or primary ICT facilities. Available are quarter-, half-, full-size racks or just U slots as required. Access can be provided via the Internet (VPN) or fixed lines.
You also have the opportunity to store off-site tapes in our fire-proof walk-in safe with standard cabinets for a fixed monthly rate per tape or you may use our secondary off-site tape storage location.
Industry Standard Environment
- Raised floor with industry standard 19-inch racks
- UPS & Diesel Generator Backup Power
- Protective, redundant Cooling Systems
- Smoke/Heat Detection & Fire Suppression Systems
- Environment monitoring (temperature, humidity, etc.)
- Secure and controlled access via finger print access systems
- Video surveillance in the Data Centre
- Video surveillance in our office environment
- Video surveillance on the premises
- 24/7 on premise security personnel with armed response
Redundant, Monitored Quality Infrastructure
- High-quality servers and networks (HP, Cisco, etc.)
- Redundancy through virtualisation, clustering, and standby facilities
- Continuous monitoring of all essential equipment and components
Expertise & Support
- Experienced and dedicated on-site support staff
- Highly qualified and certified in a wide area of products
- 24/7 on duty!