Online Backup Service – Backup to the Cloud
So how does this work? Data goes backwards and forwards via a dedicated connection or the Internet. Your data can be encrypted and is transferred over a secure connection. The process is fully automated (i.e. backup tasks are scheduled to execute at specific intervals (hourly, daily, weekly etc.) On completion of each backup activity a comprehensive report is provided via e-Mail. You can amend the backup schedule at any time as well as the datasets involved. Restores can also be carried out without any intervention from us. Use YeboCloud’s Online Backup Service to safely store all your data in our cloud, and you will not only be able to rest assured that a copy is safe somewhere far away, but that your data is always available.
- high failure rates during restoration
- critical backup failures will not be detected until restoration is called for
- slow read/write speeds
- high cost of maintenance
- data is not encrypted
- fixed capacity per unit (e.g. tape) makes backup less flexible
- prone to damages, being stolen or misplaced
Unlike conventional backup methods, with YeboCloud’s Online Backup Service your critical data is compressed, optionally encrypted and then uploaded to a remote server or storage area at our Data Centre via a secure connection (SSL), guaranteeing safety and security.
YeboCloud’s Online Backup Service requires no hands on intervention, thus eliminating human error. The robust design guarantees an extremely high rate of successful restoration.
Disaster Protection (DP) or Backup Service: You choose! You can subscribe to YeboCloud’s Online Backup Service using it as your Disaster Protection Site bringing you peace of mind and complying with auditing regulations. Alternatively you employ the Online Backup Service as your sole backup solution with optional data replication to our DP Site.
Do more while spending less. Using YeboCloud’s Online Backup Service actually lowers your backup costs. No more tapes, tape drives/robots, head cleaners, or licensing to finance. Because your data is securely backed up to our storage systems, it is protected from fire, vandalism, terrorist attacks, server/workstations crashes, natural disasters and more. Recovering lost data is easier, more reliable, controllable by your personnel, and less expensive as well.
Easy to manage. YeboCloud’s Online Backup Service is extremely easy to use, and no special technical knowledge or training is required. Anyone who is computer literate will be able to manage it. Installation will be carried out by your reseller, showing your personnel how easy it is to use the system.
Proven technology. YeboCloud’s Online Backup Service is a proven solution, with more than 1,500,000 deployments world-wide. We offer secure, encrypted protection of your data, leaving you with peace of mind.
- Windows system image bare metal backup
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/2003/2008
- Linux Kernel 2.4 and above (e.g. RedHat, Debian, SuSE, Fedora Core 5, Ubuntu, Mandriva)
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- VMware ESX/ESXi/Server 2
- Mac OS X 10.2 or above
- UNIX: Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, FreeBSD
- All other operating systems that support a Java 2 Runtime Environment 1.4.2 and above.
Yebo Cloud’s supports the following Applications & Database Systems:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Lotus Domino/Lotus Notes
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Outlook (e.g. *.pst files)
- Normal file system (e.g. *.doc, *.xls files)
Other features include support of Microsoft Windows System State and files can be opened in Windows.
Manage Your Documents in the Cloud
One of the challenges of most document management systems is that they require users to change the way they work, creating the need for extensive training and constant enforcement. YeboCloud’s eDMS seamlessly integrates with Windows Explorer. It uses the standard Windows interface meaning that little, if any, training is required. YeboCloud’s eDMS supports all Windows applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, CAD, accounting, billing and inventory solutions, etc., by using the standard file commands such as Open, Save, Save as, etc. And searches are very much faster than searching for files on a server or even your own PC. On top of that all your documents can always be found, at any time, by any of the employees you give permission. With YeboCloud’s eDMS it is time to lock the door to the big black hole in your office and throw away the key.
M-Files Professional integrates so seamlessly with Windows Explorer that you can access it from within a native Windows Explorer window.
Our eDMS is very secure and only lets users with specific permissions access to the sensitive data stored in its vaults. You can set up users and user groups with specific permissions at the vault level, the folder level or the file level.
YeboCloud’s eDMS includes file check out and check in functions eliminating problems that may arise when two people try to work on the same document at the same time. The program automatically stores a version history of all documents, and records change logs listing the user name of the person who last worked on the file, the time and date of the last change and the comments made by the persons who made the changes.
The workflow features make it easy to run documents through formal processes and to collaborate with others within your organization. E-Mail notifications in this document management software can be set up to alert specific users about new and modified documents. You can also assign tasks to different users to push documents through a designed workflow.
Another great benefit of YeboCloud’s eDMS is that it supports Microsoft SQL server for database administration. The vaults that you create within the database are very customisable and flexible. You can define and manage relationships between documents, and you can manage client and project data or define your own object types to represent the items you want to manage.
- Windows Integration: This Cloud Service is seamlessly integrated with Windows Explorer, providing a user interface that is instantly familiar to everyone and easy to learn and use. M-Files also supports all Windows applications; this means that any application, including Office applications like Word or Excel, CAD, accounting, billing and inventory solutions, etc., can directly access M-Files data vaults with standard file commands such as Open, Save, Save as, etc..
- Reliability & Performance: The software offers a “virtual-local” drive that provides a single location from and to which all files are accessed and stored. The M-Files virtual-local drive bridges the gap between centralized data storage and local compute resources, enabling users to work with all the performance and reliability provided by their local computer and hard drive, while a unique caching mechanism transparently synchronizes with the central data vault.
- Flexibility:You can add customizable document properties known as “meta data” to your files to organise and streamline your file management system according to your specific requirements. Browse files by class, project, or any properties you choose.
- Fast Search: Research indicates that office workers spend up to 16% of their time searching for files. M-Files document management software delivers a powerful search capability that enables you to instantly locate files by typing in simple keywords rather than searching through chaotic network folders. You can search on meta data, file contents, or both.
- Revision Control: M-Files automatically preserves and tracks all previous versions, or history, of your documents, a key criteria for traceability and quality standards.