Hosted Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft’s Exchange has proven to be the world’s most popular business messaging platform. It boosts company productivity through features such as permanently synchronised e-Mails, files, calendars, tasks and contacts, mobile access on devices such as the iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry, and it supports many other protocols.
Exchange (more widely known as Outlook) facilitates advanced Web Mail so that you can check your e-Mail wherever you are in the world, as long as you have an Internet connection. It also allows you to share calendars so that you and your employees can see colleagues’ availability to schedule meetings, book conference rooms and plan projects. Exchange also enables task lists to be shared with team members, ‘To Do’ lists to be created and assigned, and contacts to be stored – guaranteeing that customers’ contact details will never be lost or misplaced.
Traditionally using Microsoft Exchange has involved setting up an e-Mail server on site, acquiring and paying for certified IT staff to implement and manage day to day issues as well as buying and managing complicated and expensive licensing. With YeboCloud’s hosted Exchange you pay a fee per user per month and the rest as they say, is history! All those traditional costs are included in your monthly fees. All you need is an Internet connection and a PC/Laptop/iPhone/etc. and you can benefit from all the features traditional Exchange users get, in YeboCloud!
Running an in-house Exchange server is costly. Up-front costs can easily exceed R100,000, not to speak of the hidden cost of one or more staff to maintain the server at all times. This is why a cloud-based Exchange solution makes sense for all types of businesses.
With our Exchange solution all the hardware platform, software and maintenance are managed by highly qualified staff on 24/7 basis. The service provides all necessary security, such as Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Backups and redundancy, enabling customers to enjoy the same enterprise-strength messaging facility that Fortune 500 companies have, but at a price they can afford.
All e-Mails are subject to daily, weekly and monthly backups. Monthly backups are stored off-site and not overwritten for at least five (5) years.
With our Exchange, users can access their mailboxes from wherever they go, with full support for Outlook, a premium web browser experience, and access from a wide range of mobile phones.
- 1 GB mailboxes are standard for every user
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar e-Mail experience and off-line access
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
For a small, fixed fee per user per month, you control a rich hosted Exchange environment with mailboxes for every user without having to manage a server.
- Data is hosted in high-quality Data Centres with high redundancies and regular data backup
- A set of systems and a team of experts monitors our Exchange environment around the clock and updates Anti-Virus and spam filters to address new threats as soon as they appear
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system
- Support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
E-Mail archiving is a systematic approach to saving and protecting the data contained in e-Mail messages so it can be accessed quickly at a later date. In the past, companies often relied on end-users to maintain their own individual e-Mail archives. The IT department would back up e-Mail, but not in a manner that made messages searchable. If a specific e-Mail needed to be traced, it often took weeks to find it. With today’s compliance legislation and legal discovery rules, it has become necessary for many IT departments to manage the entire company’s e-Mail archiving in bulk so specific messages can be located in minutes, not weeks. YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving solution offers a single point for archiving mail from multiple mailboxes where it can be retrieved very fast. Using the system is extremely easy. Read more about YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving solution benefits and features by clicking on the next tabs.
It makes searching effortless as you can even use more than one e-Mail account in one central archive. So even if your e-Mails are spread across more than one computer, you can create a single archive for all e-Mails. And no matter the size, YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving solution is able to manage large amounts of data effortlessly. Both your past and future e-Mails can be safely stored.
If you have been frustrated in the past by the time consuming process of finding an e-Mail in your mailbox, you will be glad to know this does not have to be the case. YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving solution has a powerful full-text search feature that can search through large amounts of data and any type of file attachment extremely fast. All archived e-Mails can be restored from the archive at any time using the handy export feature. This also allows YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving solution to be used to migrate e-Mails. And as if it could not get any easier or more convenient YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving solution offers a One-Click Restore, meaning that you can still reply to or forward e-Mails by opening them with a single click in your e-Mail program (e.g. Microsoft Outlook). This makes it easy to work with archived e-Mails.
In summary the Technical Advantages are:
- unlimited capacity,
- high performance and scalability,
- elimination of mailbox restrictions,
- offload from messaging server,
- centralised storage & search –avoid PST files and
- fast and easy backups.
Economic Advantages are:
- reduction of storage costs,
- increase in productivity,
- complete and secure archiving and
- reducing risk of data.
- Flexible Archiving: YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving Solution supports most standard e-Mail servers, Internet mailboxes, e-Mail clients and file formats. The archiving strategy can therefore be customised based on the specific detailed needs your business.
• Archiving of existing mailboxes, public folders, and PST files.
• Archiving of all e-Mails as they are received and sent.
• e-Mails can be deleted from mailboxes once they have been archived according to a rule-based process.
- Scalable Storage Technology: At the core of YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving Solution is a highly sophisticated storage technology that does not require an external database management system and is available immediately after setup is complete. The archive consists of any number of archive stores – for example one per quarter or year – making the solution extremely flexible and scalable to any volume of data or number of users. For the end user, the archive store concept is completely transparent. The user works with one combined view on the entire archive. In practice, this allows for installations that support more than a thousand archived mailboxes and the users who access them. Archive stores are created, by default, in the file system and do not require any further configuration. For specific business needs, an advanced configuration is possible, providing additional options for storage like integration with external databases (Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL).
- Reliable Compliance Features: A comprehensive technology concept ensures that companies using YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving Solution Server are able to comply with regulatory or business record retention requirements at all times.
• 100% complete archiving of all e-Mails possible.
• Tamper-proof thanks to AES256 encryption, SHA1 hash values, and other measures.
• Configurable retention periods.
• Integrated auditing system delivers seamless logging and transparency.
- Fast Access for All Users: When accessing the archive, users can perform a full-text search (including all file attachments) or use the regular folder structure. E-Mails can be recovered using one-click restore or simply opened to forward the message or send a reply.
• YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving Solution Outlook Add-in
- Seamless integration in Microsoft Outlook
• YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving Solution Web Access
- Access using any Internet browser
• YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving Solution Mobile Web Access
- For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Android and Windows Phones
• YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving Solution IMAP Server
- Integration of the archive as a read-only mailbox into any e-Mail program or onto a mobile device via an integrated IMAP server
- Powerful Export Features: YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving Solution is not a one-way street. Every e-Mail can be restored from the archive at any time by using standard file formats. This guarantees long-term independence for companies – even from YeboCloud’s Mail Archiving Solution Server itself.
• Microsoft Exchange mailboxes
• Mailboxes from any e-Mail server (IMAP)
• Forwarding via SMTP
• Directory in file system (RFC822 EML, MSG, and PST files)
• Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, and Windows Mail
• Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey