Web Content Filter
Misuse of the company resources available via the Internet is a growing concern and the cost to companies is not only in lost time, but excessive and expensive bandwidth usage. If an employee accesses YouTube to watch a video, or keeps their Facebook open all day, your bandwidth is being occupied by these activities. It may cause other users not being able to access important work related websites such as banking websites. Perhaps you keep on increasing your bandwidth because you never seem to have enough. These activities are costing you money! Either in lost work hours or by impeding productivity.
Our Web Content Filter is a low cost solution, enabling any type/size of organisation or even individuals to manage their Internet access. It is an Internet filtering software that allows you to control Internet access quickly and effectively; by user name, computer, web site category and time of day. Simple network integration ensures that people browsing the web are authenticated and that their activity is recorded. Flexible policies allow you decide which websites are acceptable at certain times. For individual households it enables shielding children from access to undesirable web sites or strangers. All this functionality without any upfront investment in proxies/firewalls and associated technologies.
- No Hardware. No Software. Because YeboCloud’s WCF is highly flexible, businesses are able to scale services based on their unique needs, thereby helping to manage company growth.
- YeboCloud’s WCF also extends seamless protection to mobile users, providing increased productivity as well as better overall security.
- YeboCloud’s WCF rapidly improves productivity by limiting personal and non-business Web browsing to outside working hours based on flexible filtering rules. WCF enables companies to enforce Internet use policies, mitigate data loss, protect users from inappropriate content and improve productivity.
- Our WCF complies with international law to reduce business risk and liability.
- It improves network security by eliminating the risk of web-borne threats, such as viruses, malware, spyware and phishing attacks.
- YeboCloud’s WCF improves network performance by regulating bandwidth, restricting unnecessary content types and utilising an on-disk web cache.
- Policy Replication: If you have multiple branch offices and you require policy management from a central location you can configure one YeboCloud server to be the master and have the policy data replicated to the remote YeboCloud servers for ease of management.
- Content Classifier: The Category Server database is a human verified list of over 130,000,000 Web sites categorised in over 120 categories and in multiple languages. The Category Server is updated on a daily basis and provides extremely fast verification of known Web sites. Policies can be created to “allow” or “deny” different categories, for different users and machines.
- Active Image Control: The Active Image Control module attempts to rate image content (JPEG/JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA, WMF, PNG, MNG, PGX, PNM, RAS) in real time™ as the content passes through the proxy. The module adopts many complex techniques, such as edge detection, colour tones, curvature and body size algorithms to produce a probability rating as to whether the image is pornographic.
- File Upload and Extension: Prevent uploading of confidential documents to online storage or free webmail sites. The File Extension module allows the administrator to specify a list of file extensions to block.
- Safe Search: The Safe Search module forces anyone visiting Google, Yahoo!, Bing or YouTube to have “Safe Search” enforced regardless of whether the user disables it in their account profile.
- Policy Manager: The Policy Manager allows you to easily manage filtering policies for your users and workstations. A policy consists of a set of rules and the rules correspond to the Content Filtering modules described. You can create any number of rule combinations and policies.
- Automatic Active Directory Synchronisation: Synchronise YeboCloud’s WCF with Active Directory by OU or Primary Group. Yebo Cloud will automatically replicate the AD structure and any changes made to it. Easy!
- Bandwidth Limiting: The Bandwidth Limiting feature allows you to allocate a slice of bandwidth evenly for all users in a particular group.
- Request Unblock: The Request Unblock feature allows your users to request that a page is unblocked if they feel it has been incorrectly blocked by Yebo Cloud. A digest of unblock requests can be sent to the administrator by e-mail for review. Users can specify a reason and request an email when their request has been actioned.
- A number of usefull reports are available to the Administrator such as Visits Reports, Bandwidth Reports, Who’s Browsing, Crystal Reports and Archive Manager.
- Web Control Panel: The YeboCloud system is administered through an easy-to-use Web-based Control Panel, accessible using a standard Web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox/Netscape).
- Backup/Restore: The administrator can Backup and Restore the YeboCloud system easily using the tools provided.
YeboCloud uses Censornet Web Content Filter software. For more Information and Benefits visit: www.censornet.com.
- YeboCloud’s Anti-Spam solution can quickly and easily bolt on to your existing email solution, providing you with immediate benefit for very little effort. The advantages are numerous but one of the greatest benefits is that with our Anti-Spam System you save bandwidth and storage space. With so much of today’s e-Mail consisting of spam and junk messages, Anti-Spam filters out all the garbage before it starts to consume your bandwidth or use up space on your server. Because spam e-Mails are filtered by YeboCloud, that traffic never reaches your network, saving you bandwidth which is both a cost and a performance benefit. By choosing YeboCloud’s Anti-Spam solution you are not required to purchase your own server hardware to run the security product on your own premises. Also support* is included in the monthly fee, so our customers are not required to hire and retain staff to manage an on-premise solution. YeboCloud is responsible for all maintenance and upgrades to keep the service running smoothly.
- Another benefit of YeboCloud’s Anti-Spam solution is that you save on license costs, because you won’t be not running your own server you also save on software licensing costs. You only pay a per-user license cost to YeboCloud. You also benefit by only having to pay per-user, and then having the flexibility to scale up as necessary. For on-premises solutions this may eventually lead to outgrowing an existing server, whereas with YeboCloud we manage the overall capacity needs for all our customers and we are responsible for scaling up as necessary to meet demand.
- YeboCloud’s Anti-Spam solution give you, the end user control and comprehensive reporting. Some on-premises solutions lack these important features. For large businesses with multiple network entry points YeboCloud’s Anti-Spam solution offers a single point of entry for e-Mail rather than having to manage multiple points of entry each with your own security product installed. YeboCloud’s Anti-Spam operates independently to your normal choice of server operating system or e-Mail platform, and is not affected by the number of users. For on-premises solutions a customer is often constrained by which products will be compatible with your other systems. Of course the familiar face always facilitates ease of use; we eliminate spam without an outside portal to review/retrieve suspect email messages. All of your users utilise the same familiar Outlook to white-listing, black-list, and retrieve from junk folders.
- And the cherry on top? If we aren’t performing well or meeting your expectations you can simply switch to another service provider without wasting expenditure. For on-premises solutions switching to a new product can be costly because the existing product has already been paid for.
What do you have too loose?
* Please see your Service Level Agreement to understand exactly what support you will receive as part of the Anti-Spam service.
- Connection Filtering: YeboCloud examines the IP address of the original sender. This can filter up to 90% of spam e-Mail.
- Sender Filtering: We examine the SMTP sender information. This filter enables us to configure allowed and blocked senders by domains and e-Mail addresses.
- Sender ID Filtering: YeboCloud uses a Sender ID framework to validate that the sender is not spoofing the identity of another sender.
- Recipient Filtering: Through Active Directory Domain Service queries, we validate that the recipient exists in the company’s Active Directory Domain Service.
- Content Filtering: We also examine the content of the message itself, including subject line and the message body. We use leading third-party Anti-Spam engines to scan all e-Mail for spam.
- Backscatter Filtering: YeboCloud’s Anti-Spam solution also includes new technology that enables us to prevent false Non-Delivery Reports (NDR) generated from spoofed sender addresses from entering your environment.
- White Listing: Domains or e-Mail addresses that should be white listed must be provided by the Customer.